What is your size chart?
Guide 1. Chest is measured around the fullest part
2. Waist is measured around the natural waistline
3. Hip is measured around the fullest part
4. Length is measured from the shoulder to end of garment
5. Inseam is measured from the crotch to ankle
How much is delivery fee?
1. Within Metro Manila, delivery is PHP150.
2. Outside Metro Manila, Visayas and Mindanao, delivery is PHP300.
3. For International destinations, delivery is estimated at PHP5000.
*Pick up option available.
What is special about your fabrication?
Each garment is made with 100% Polyester Membrane fabrication that is Certified Hospital Grade and feels like an upgraded version of a rain jacket.
It is water proof, blood proof, virus proof, breathable and lightweight.
Made of 100% Polyester Membrane Fabric
> Hospital Grade ISO Class 1
> Water Repellant
> Virus Proof *
* While this apparel is intended to help mitigate contact with the virus and external particles, it’s important to note that it does not replace mandated health and social distancing protocols.
What payment options are available?
BPI or GCASH online transfer or deposit.
BPI Account Details:
> Name: Antoinette L. Reyes
> Account Number: 2679-1073-32
GCASH Account Details:
> Mobile Number: 0917 8833795
Send screenshot of deposit slip on Instagram or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin processing of order.
How long is delivery?
Delivery is 3-7 business days within Metro Manila and 7-10 days for provincial locations.
*Business Days: Monday - Friday
What is the return policy?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original packing, with tags intact. Our policy lasts 3 days upon receipt of goods for full priced products.
No cash back but exchange of item for a different size or of equivalent value is allowed.
How do I wash my Cuore by AVA apparel?
Use only liquid laundry soap or if you will use powder, please dilute in water first
Do not use softener or bleach
Do not tumble dry
* If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap.